1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

450L tank for sale

Discussion in 'Equipment Classifieds' started by small_fry, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. small_fry

small_fry Fish King

Hi All,

Looking to sell my 450l tank.

Dimensions are 900 x 750 x 750. Glass thickness is 12mm all around and I think 20mm at the base...

The hood and stand have slight water damage but not a great lot. This tank would be perfect for anyone looking for discus, angels or getting started in the marine world. The tank also comes with 1 x Jaeger 300W heater and 1 x AquaH20 300W heater and lighting unit which consists of 2 x T5 globes (1 white and 1 actnic - thinking they may need to be replaced) with reflectors.

Unfortuantely I cant post pics due to the fact that everytime I try to upload, kept saying something about exceeding quota limit of the exact size of what the pic is. PM me and will email you the pics.

2. Guest

3. kathie

kathie

Are you willing to sell equipment separately? I'm interested in the Jaeger 300W heater. I'm also in Midrand.

4. OP
    small_fry

small_fry Fish King

Hi Kathie,

Replied to you on the other forum but will reply here as well.

I am not looking to sell separately. Want to sell as 1 unit. If I am not able to sell then I guess it will just have to wait until I decide (if I decide) to go marine...As this tank would be perfect for reef. Stick the reef in the middle and the fish can swim around it in circles.:bigsmile:

5. OP
    small_fry

small_fry Fish King

Tank has been sold

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.