54L UK Aquarium

Discussion in 'Planted Tanks' started by Rainstorm, Feb 11, 2022.

1. OP
    Rainstorm

Rainstorm

Fair enough, I'll have a look at the LFS in York when I go up there next time.

Shabir likes this.
  2. Guest

3. OP
    Rainstorm

Rainstorm

so 2 days later and all the fish are still alive and accounted for.

It seems that two of the otos have settled in well - they go crazy all over the glass. I had a 15 minute entertainment window watching them go back and forth like it's a competition. They appear to be eating as their stomach looks round. I have made a plan with some nice pebbles I bought from the LFS - smeared some of the algae wafers that have been minced together, left it to dry and harden then I would use that as a feeding station. However, I have another problem - the other fish have tried it and have been picking at it. So I'm not sure how I am now going to make sure my otos have enough food, though I have seen them occassionally grazing on the gravel so maybe all is not lost as they'll gather the uneaten food left by the other fish.

Endlers are alright, keeping to themselves and being territorial with each other, leaving my otos and tetras alone. Tetras are now schooling together by themselves which is nice for a change.

A new day likes this.

Recent Posts