as requested, some pics.

Discussion in 'Fish pics' started by MadHatter, Nov 13, 2015.

1. MadHatter

MadHatter Active Member

as requested, excuse the bad pics. camera got some sea water into it and still need to get it fixed.

will upload some more pics of my other fish as soon as i can find them.

some of these pics were taken a while back with fish in qt tanks. they have since then been moved into bigger tanks and i will post updated pictures in the comments.

also some of my tanks have "dirt" on the bottom, its from plants when i move them around and so on.

any questions are welcome, please dont jump to any conclusions. have problems with my tanks or see problems on my fish ext please share in the comments.

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vis

Vis Gerhard

That is a lot of fry..

4. MariaS

MariaS Moderator

Very nice, like your Oscar!

Its SO awesome to see all those babies!!

5. CoLd777

CoLd777 Active Member

Woaw.... so many fry!!!!

6. thysie

thysie Active Member

Hi did u get those yewels sold

7. MadHatter

MadHatter Active Member

yea, they give me so much fry, and as soon as i remove the fry its a week then i have some more eggs. so its about 1.5 weeks after fry removal that i get fry again. i usually move the fry at about 3 - 4 weeks of age into their own tank, survival rate is really low if they dont get fed properly i have to add, i feed brine shrimp that i hatch and i have about 70-80% survival, but i tried fry food and i lost all of them within 2 weeks, there were about 30 swimming around. so i dont really like using that alone, i mix that up with some brine shrimp and that seems to work.
    @thysie

waiting for a quote for someone i know to ship it to them, otherwise we will be meeting up. so ill say yes.

only selling/sold my pair cause they produce so much fry and i dont have space anymore for fry, they already taking up 3 of my tanks, i am currently raising them and im going to select a few that i like and cull/sell the rest off and let these i chose pair off naturallly. this is my plan atleast. since i got a tip from TheEel they have been growing like mad, and can almost swear they get bigger and more color by the day, i can confirm this as i spend about 6 hours a day sitting infront of my tanks just watching my tanks. i always find something to do when im there, even if its just topping off water

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016