Meeting other members face to face.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by shaunlventer, May 9, 2010.

1. shaunlventer

shaunlventer

Hi guy's just wanna share an experience i had yesterday with you all.After having spoken to Fishcrazy aka Cedrick on the phone for almost a month an having build up a good telephonic friendship,i had the pleasure of meeting the MAN in person.Both him and his lovely wife oh and their to young ones the african grey and two BIG DOGS welcomed me into their awesome home as if we had been friends for ever,(i think his boerbull wanted to eat me,that dog is one seriously overgrown animal).The man has a vast knowledge with regards to the hobby and its nice to actually speak to a fellow aquarist that can hold his own about the hobby in a discussion.As for his fish all im gonna say is YO with a capital OMF..his tanganyicans are stunning and i am now the new proud dad to a pair of neolamprologus helianthus(thanx bro)which i must add he whipped out of his show tank for me and did not even bat an eyelid while doing so...if i had of stayed longer the man probably would have given me all his fish...which by the way are awesome(and oh hell yeah his ordering me some)I also bought the nicest driftwood i have everseen...guys from durban who are looking for awesome pieces get hold of this man..its a absoflippenlute steal at what his charging for it..Cedrick thanx for everything yesterday..Anything anytime anywhere you give me a shout if i can help im there..anyway guys just thought i would share this as i think its important for people to give credit where due...:bigsmile:

2. Guest

3. eb.adam

eb.adam Parrot Cichlid

nice... i had the same experience when i went to see Cedrick a few weeks back... i only went there for some java moss but ended up having a great afternoon. him and his family are great. i learnt a lot about the hobby and yeah... thanks Cedrick.... :)

i also met you shaun lol.... was great! also, i thought of you the other day and was wondering if you got the door? will call you dude... sorry i missed your call... will call you tomorrow.... thanks for the help :)

sharp

Recent Posts