Our support IN STORE for FRIDAY'S MARCHES

Discussion in 'Pet Stop' started by Moolis, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Moolis

Moolis

Hi all fellow aquarium addicts

I have 4 points of major interest to announce

1. A large shipment of marines arrived. Ask me via WHATSAPP - 0827825623 for the list and I will send it

2. Then 2 more marine shipments are expected TOMORROW So we will be well stocked for the weekend:thumbup:

3. We did receive a shipment of tropical's yesterday and as of now we will have a SPECIAL on some them till Saturday. The list will be available via WHATSAPP - 0827825623 today as well

4. FRIDAYS MARCHES we support good governance but can not stand the thought of closing shop So we decided to rather donate 5% of the days profit to Huis-OEBOENTOE a children's home next to the centre that are suffering the consequences. Additional Donations can be done at the till as well.:rolleyes:

Pet Stop SA - giving back and supporting where we can;)

2. Guest

3. oscar freak

oscar freak

#awesome and #zuptamustfall

Recent Posts