SPECIALS @ Pet Stop SA !!!

Discussion in 'Pet Stop' started by Moolis, May 25, 2017.

1. Moolis

Moolis

I lost my calculator :rolleyes:see below :lol:

We are receiving 2 Large MARINE & TROPICAL shipments TODAY

Tropical guys: :) we are landing loads of fish today and SPECIALS will be calculated after we received the boxes this afternoon

Species include
    Corydoras BRONZE, PEPPER, ALBINO & STERBAI
    BLACK guppy male & females
    DISCUS 2 sizes

I will send WhatsApp tonight with the freshwater specials. This will also be available in store & registered shipping clients

We will have the following marine SPECIALS this week:
    Regal angels @ONLY R377
    Red tailed filefish @ONLY R245
    Desjardini tangs m/l @ONLY R330
    BLUE tangs small @ONLY R295
    New Banggai cardinals FROM R110 up to R128
    This is open for everyone in store and all registered shipping customers

Pet Stop SA YOUR PREFERRED Aquarium shop where QUALITY is NOT NEGOTIABLE ;)

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  2. Guest

3. OP
    Moolis

Moolis

All corys are LESS 25% THIS WEEK ONLY.

Registered Loyal customers - check out your PHONE - your prices on Albino and Bronze is LESS 50%

4. OP
    Moolis

Moolis

Remember you MUST tell Rasta you saw this special HERE as this 25% is exclusive to TASA readers,

We are busy testing and measuring all the mediums for their return on investment and currently TASA is not doing so well - DISAPPOINTING

5. Deadpool

Deadpool Have you seen this man?

That's a bit misleading though...just because TASA members dont want specific fish you have on special, does not mean you not reaching clients through TASA. Like the Neon special last week, or the cory special now...they not everyone's cup of tea.

EXAMPLE - I'm sure some monster fish keepers on TASA buy their food from you, so those feet are coming through your door...but what's going to happen if he throws the neon or cory "specials" in his oscar, arowana or even african cichlid tank?

2time likes this.
  6. Zebra Pleco

Zebra Pleco Administrator

What do you expect when you are constantly telling our members to join your whatsapp lists? I can guarantee you a significant part of your current whatsapp lists originally came from members on TASA, so I think you owe us a 'Thank You' for populating your whatsapp groups. :)
    I hope you also tell your Whatsapp users to check the forum for specials, otherwise your "testing and measuring" is inaccurate of true representation.

7. OP
    Moolis

Moolis

Guys I am not going to explain the whole system here.

If you want to know how it work come and see me.

BUT I must say this system was developed by Action coach international and seem to work very well over a period of 6 months. The previous results are being tested again as WhatSapp (contrary to your expectations @Zebra Pleco & MINE as well) did not end on top for ROI

Regarding TASA VS other mediums - Guys lets face it even Facebook are giving TASA a hiding and yes I can not just go on believing TASA is still the best medium for me to spend on. Just look at the amount of views per post, it is declining :(

This is a business and I need to make INFORMED decisions therefore I use professionals to guide me and this is just one aspect on the list of T&M

So please don't see this as an insult - I love TASA it is one of the few groups I regularly visit just to brows, so if it was up to me TASA should have been on top of that list but the sad reality is - a few years ago it was hands down the best, but currently it is not.

@Zebra Pleco - perhaps we should have a meeting and discuss options to grow TASA back as I believe it should be double in size.
    Regarding referring my clients to TASA I do it daily

Pierré Schoonraad and nate like this.
  8. f-fish

f-fish #unspecified

Ha ha .. this is soooo funny. Any exposure even bad exposure complaining about your exposure is good exposure. Welcome to the new world economy where a pi chart is worth more than the feet in the door, cash in the till and person to person word of mouth.

Truth is that the bricks and mortar shop is probably doomed in the current form in the hobby ... it was scary how few petshops are still in asia - even in this trade loads of it has moved to online same day delivery, then again they do not close doors only slow down when the sun goes down.

Tell you what, I would rather see that sponsors keep clogging up the social media channels with point in time relevant content and then contribute with non sales related information and inquiries that might result form active forum involvement, but this takes time and dedication from skilled individuals that might not always be available, I get it.

Have a safe weekend guys.

BTW Speaking of using all channels, I mailed talita@petstopsa.co.za on the 24'th about your next buce shipment ... no response, maybe that mail box is not working anymore?

Later Ferdie

9. ancistrus

ancistrus

I would like to see sponsors listing all the specials that are given to the chosen "WhatsApp" group on this forum as well.
    Given that TASA is such a small market it will not affect their bottom line too bad.
    No way am I giving my cell nr for more targeted marketing, profiling me to get every cent out of me, that data is for the NSA only.

Online shops might give "normal" pet shops a bit of a run for their money, soon. Seen quite a few going up lately.
    Buying aquatic plants at great prices (not R360 for an anubias!) - online, that special little fish ditto (one lousy GMO zebra danio @ R72 wont do, at all).
    Want good quality discus - everyone recommends buying from local hobbyists or importing quality stock and avoiding pet store offerings like the plague.

Not a lot of new exciting fish being discovered any more. SA is such a small market that a lot of offerings in the USA is never going to be available here.
    Together with our strict import laws, so much so that there is always uncertainty on TASA if some species is legal to keep/import/sell in the first place.

This site has some great old articles, but I guess once a topic is covered there is not much new to add.
    Most info is easily obtained on the www, not only in the head of an experience fishkeeper.
    TASA is still great to satisfy the fish addiction though.

Recent Farmers Weekly article - The rise and fall of ornamental fish culture:
    http://www.farmersweekly.co.za/animals/aquaculture/the-rise-and-fall-of-ornamental-fish-culture/

Sad. MFGA - make fishkeeping great again

Que a mod closing the thread because we are "not going to accomplish anything here" ...

10. OP
    Moolis

Moolis

Checked her outgoing mails now, she replied to your mail on the same day???????
    Forwarding her reply again now

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  11. f-fish

f-fish #unspecified

Thanks got the forward.. resend ... so "We will only import again when these are sold out." What is still in stock on that list?

12. OP
    Moolis

Moolis

I will post an update Monday ;)

there are less than 400 left and we will order again when less than 150 in stock.

13. f-fish

f-fish #unspecified

Lekker - thanks, I need to take stock and see what made it and what not, might need some of the current list to replace and then looking forward to some new stock in the next import.

Later Ferdie

14. OP
    Moolis

Moolis

Recent Posts